Welcome to the official FC Nantes message-board

For FC Nantes fans all over the world, english speaking of course !
Theodose
Modérateur

Welcome to the official FC Nantes message-board

Message par Theodose »

Welcome to the FC Nantes official forum. We are pleased to open a small English section for our international visitors.

You can register here :ucp.php?mode=register and please check the forum rules there viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76457 before posting.

Unfortunately, registration and rules are in French, but I guess google/bing translate can do a job.

The moderation team (Antoine, Egr, Ernst, Guylain, Maxtitou44, Theodose)
Merci de faire un effort sur l'orthographe.
Pour tout commentaire sur la modération, merci de ne pas polluer les fils et d'utiliser la rubrique "Vos remarques" ou les MP.
Présent sur le forum depuis 2002.
TH63

Re: Welcome the official FC Nantes message-board

Message par TH63 »

Hi, Cardiff fan here. I’m so sorry about Emiliano Sala. We were so looking forward to seeing him play for us and are all devastated about his loss. But as much as we are hurting, he was still more Nantes than Cardiff. We are twin cities, now more than ever.
CardiffCityFan

Message par CardiffCityFan »

So, so sorry for you all, especially anyone who was close to Emi. You wouldn't believe how much this has hit us at Cardiff and I can't imagine how you guys must be feeling with your connections to him.
I'm sure I can speak for the Cardiff family in sending you all the love and compassion possible.
auto_mat
Poussin

Message par auto_mat »

TH63 a écrit :Hi, Cardiff fan here. I’m so sorry about Emiliano Sala. We were so looking forward to seeing him play for us and are all devastated about his loss. But as much as we are hurting, he was still more Nantes than Cardiff. We are twin cities, now more than ever.
Owwww, welcome here, and thank you for your message. It's such a difficult time right now, and hard to cope with. Emi is (was :sad: ) a perfect teammate, he gives everything he has on the field, always running, always giving his best. His disappearing has been a complete tragedy for us, and we're into so much pain. He's such a nice person, always a smile on his face, why did it have to be him ?

Anyway, as your president said, we do know him more than you guys do, but still, he was one of yours also and you being so compassionate is a real help.

Love from Nantes.
Theodose
Modérateur

Message par Theodose »

TH63 a écrit :Hi, Cardiff fan here. I’m so sorry about Emiliano Sala. We were so looking forward to seeing him play for us and are all devastated about his loss. But as much as we are hurting, he was still more Nantes than Cardiff. We are twin cities, now more than ever.
Thank you, I was really surprised when I found out there was Boulevard de Nantes in Central Cardiff. Lovely City full of history with a busy train station.
Pour tout commentaire sur la modération, merci de ne pas polluer les fils et d'utiliser la rubrique "Vos remarques" ou les MP.
canaris78
Remplaçant

Message par canaris78 »

Great initiative and good opportunity for international fans to come and comment on our favourite team's news.
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

Thank you for the invite and again sorry for your loss. Such a tragedy. I've been to Nantes a few times and go regularly to Vendee region. It's a beautiful part of the world. We have another thing in common between our two clubs as well. Fabio Da Silva. He played for us and was popular among the fans for always trying hard and attacking from defense. Good luck in your next game against PSG. I'm sure the next few games will be emotional for you all.
Loop
Sélectionneur

Message par Loop »

Thank you for your kind words, it's heartwarming, really.
During these few days we felt like no one could understand our pain (some friends and/or family couldn't understand).

It feels good to read you. Welcome here btw :wave:
TH63

Message par TH63 »

Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

Tribute to Sala and solidarity to Nantes tonight. Away to Arsenal. Cardiff fans in this picture. All fans minute silence.
Theodose
Modérateur

Message par Theodose »

Really nice to see an FC Nantes scarf as well in the middle of the away end.
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

nous sentons votre perte
NANTAIS68
Entraîneur adjoint

Re: Welcome to the official FC Nantes message-board

Message par NANTAIS68 »

Too sad and also proud tonight.I hope an amicale match between our two clubs for emi...
NANTAIS68
Entraîneur adjoint

Message par NANTAIS68 »

Too sad and also proud tonight.I hope an amicale match between our two clubs for emi...
3007nantes
Sélectionneur

Message par 3007nantes »

Joecity a écrit :nous sentons votre perte
Thank you. ;-)
#PrayforSala
Ernst
Modérateur

Message par Ernst »

Thank you for your support, guys.

And for the Cardiff City fans who came to Nantes tonight. :thumbup:
yellow fever
Sélectionneur

Message par yellow fever »

Next summer, it would be great to have a friendly game in Cardiff or Nantes, as sister cities :clap:
« Seuls les poissons morts nagent dans le sens du courant, être dans le vent c'est avoir un destin de feuille morte. »
fcn1943
Sélectionneur

Message par fcn1943 »

I do not speak English. So I can not take advantage of this topic.
That's a shame.
thank you to support you english
Force et courage.
Tengo una estrella que entra en la pelea.
#JeVaisLe NiquerGaston
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

Pays De Galles. No L'Angllaise. tres important.. :lol: Bon chance mon ami...Forgive my French...Nous sommes Gallois....We have our own language. We are not English.
3007nantes
Sélectionneur

Message par 3007nantes »

Joecity, You speak a good french ! :thumbup:
#PrayforSala
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

Ah merci mon ami. Je ne parle beacoup de Francais. Ja appris a l'ecole. i hope all you fellas are doing well. I trust this bond between us will never break.incassable is the word. Much love from Cardiff...
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

yellow fever a écrit :Next summer, it would be great to have a friendly game in Cardiff or Nantes, as sister cities :clap:
Yes. We are forever bound now. Football is the best but solidarity among men is better. Our cultures are not so different. Some of the best people I have met come from Vendee region. Interesting and diverse. I admire the French. You all stand together.
yellow fever
Sélectionneur

Message par yellow fever »

Joecity a écrit :Pays De Galles. No L'Angllaise. tres important.. :lol: Bon chance mon ami...Forgive my French...Nous sommes Gallois....We have our own language. We are not English.
Wales, land of records!

Llanfair­pwll­gwyn­gyll­go­gery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch is famous worldwide! :mrgreen:
« Seuls les poissons morts nagent dans le sens du courant, être dans le vent c'est avoir un destin de feuille morte. »
Joecity
Débutant

Message par Joecity »

:mrgreen: Most people in Wales can't even say it. They just say Llanfair PD. You can all have a friendly walloping tonight in Rugby as well. I prefer football but I like Wales to win in everything. So tonight and only tonight I hope you get beaten. How is every one doing there? Hope you are all well.W hen I go to Vendee next I will try and watch Nantes. It takes 11 hours to drive Cardiff to Nantes.Most of this is in Britain where the roads are always full of traffic.
Orvez
Sélectionneur

Message par Orvez »

Joecity a écrit :Pays De Galles. No L'Angllaise. tres important.. :lol: Bon chance mon ami...Forgive my French...Nous sommes Gallois....We have our own language. We are not English.
We know that, and we have too our own language, that is very close to cornish :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonic_languages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breton_language
Joecity a écrit :Our cultures are not so different.
More than you think :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts_(modern)
(look at the maps ;-) "6 celtic nations")
Some of the best people I have met come from Vendee region
Don't say that too loud in Nantes, here the people like to laugh (kindly, or not..) at them :-)
De gueules au navire équipé d'or, voguant à dextre sur une mer de sinople, au chef d'argent semé de cinq hermines.
Répondre